Steamy at home. Steamy at home.

AWESOME FIRST FLASH

This is the first time in years Ive seen someones virgin NG flash and it actually have effort put into it, looks good, is funny and took time to make. GREAT JOB man. Your first flash is actually better than average, which is a RARE fucking occurrence on NG. Congrats man you did great.

dangerteeth responds:

thank you. I did put effort into this and I'm glad you enjoy it. My future animations will definitely improve from this one so stay tuned.

Simple Short V0.2 Simple Short V0.2

MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!

There you go... see this movie was submitted immediately after your first one, and the difference in quality shows.

This is what Im talking about, your second film submitted five min after your first and already its twice as good.

Cant wait to see your third. Keep up the good work!

TheSANTIAGOCLOX responds:

THNX(thanks XD)

Obstacle Obstacle

WOW... AWESOME WORK.

I've added this flick to my list of favorite movies. That's how much I like how fluid and beautiful the animation itself is. The sound effects were the right choices and they synched up PERFECTLY. WOW... just WOW. It was simple but it was extremely entertaining in it's simplicity. No exaggeration, this is probably the best quick and simple flash movie I've viewed in the last 3 years.
I'm glad I was able to vote 5 when it mattered and helped to protect it and keep it in the portals archives.
There isn't really much I can say about obstacle, other than I REALLY liked it, giving it a 10/10 as well as a 5/5, I've added it to my favs and congrats on a great short film... if you haven't taken the time to stop and pat yourself on the back for making such a great film, please do so now.

If you intend to make more movies in the same vein as "Obstacle", do me a favor and please PM me when more are made. I look foward to seeing more from you in the near future!

~PW

GettaHelmet responds:

thank you so much for all your kind words. i will definitely keep you posted.

runedog38's gun tut runedog38's gun tut

FAIL

Heres a tip, dawgie... TEST YER MOVIE BEFORE YOU CLICK THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON. All yer movie did was load eternally. Unless you were aiming to make an infinite loader bar, you fucked up.

I do promise to watch and review it fairly if u fix it, tho.

runedog83 responds:

hey already fixed the issue in the next version of this same tut but the audio still over laps on the steps...

You've Been Trolled You've Been Trolled

GOD DAMN...

Now THIS... THIS is a DYNAMITE flash film, ESPECIALLY being yer first. You oughta be proud of this. The animation was as fluent and lush as it gets, the sync was PERFECT, it was hilarious and short and sweet to boot. This flash blows my fucking mind for it being a first try, you really oughta be proud of yerself, you did a SUPERB job on it. 5 of 5, 10 of 10.

EXCELLENT JOB, bro. Im eager to see what yer second flick looks like. If its anything like this one, youve got quite an NG reputation to look forward to.

Monster Astronaut Monster Astronaut

EXCELLENT TOON!

Jesus, bro. For an unfinished cartoon that was quite a good movie. The animation was fluid and lush to say the least. It looked BAD ASS to put it simply. DEFINITELY deserves the "5" vote I'm giving it while its under judgment. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. Pat yourself on the back for this film, you really do deserve it.

[KK] BFK Buckaroo [KK] BFK Buckaroo

I fucking DESIGNED this film!!!

BFK, You as a cowboy is FUCKING ADORABLE. Also, I love you very much.

Petzilla & Rotzilla Petzilla & Rotzilla

J'ADORE CE FILM FRANÇAIS!!!

MAGNIFIQUE!

Merci pour un autre épisode de gamins! Vous avez fait un travail magnifique. Excusez s'il vous plaît mon français terrible, je ne le parle pas bien. Je m'excuse des erreurs.

atomicenergy responds:

Tu parles bien le français c'est bien! ;) Puis merci pour le score de 9 j'ai travailler dure sur cet épisode! :)

[KK] BFK is Disturbing [KK] BFK is Disturbing

I WROTE THIS!!!!

I love you so much BFK. You made my night with this.

World of wardaft World of wardaft

Need to fix just one tiny problem with it...

gotta keep it from looping like that. its very irritating when it loops like that, the sound overlaps and gets way louder when that happens. otherwise, nice work man.