FINALLY, my book has been released and available now through LuLu publications! Its a story about a heroin addict vigilante who goes out at night killing people a little bit worse than him (pedophiles, rapists, killers, drug lords, etc.) until he meets his match, a serial rapist and killer whos day job is a cop.
The theme of the book is pretty much the question "how bad can a hero get and still be considered a hero?" kind of like if a hero is only a little bit better than the villain, is he still a hero? The "hero" is detached, a junkie, possibly a skitso, kind of racist, selfish, mean and abrasive. Is he still a hero because of the people hes saving?
Please check it out, you can buy it here. I hope you like it and thank you in advance for reading it!
Here's one of the 2 promo pics they took for the book LOL
For like 2 hours today. So the charge for a $70 loan for ONLY TWO HOURS is- get this... TEN FRIGGIN BONES. Now normally I'd be irritated, and when there was a problem w/ the computer system and we had to wait outside in the Arizona heat for a full HALF HOUR, I was pretty pissed... Until the guy from the Pawn Shop came out and told us to help ourselves TO ANY 3 DVDS IN THE STORE, FREE OF CHARGE FOR HAVING TO WAIT 25 MINUTES. "FUCK YEA!" I said.
TOTALLY WORTH THE HALF HOUR WAIT, cus for totally free (didnt even have to pay tax) I now own brand new DVDS (Not even one surface scratch on them) of the following:
-American Psycho (Uncut Director's NC-17 Version)
-Spun (Sadly, the R rated version)
-Kung Fu Hustle (Axe-Kicking Edition)
Paid not even ONE PENNYfor all three of them.
Right place at the right time. Imma go watch "Kung Fu Hustle"/
My experience points end in 5 and not a 0 like everyone else. Why the hell is that? I've gotten a few different answers but I want to know why specifically. Is it because of my old school sign up date? Did I somehow sneak and additional 5 points in one day? Was I able to deposit half of my points at one point? IVE NO CLUE SO IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE FUCKIN HEEEEELP PLEEEEEASE!!!!
NO GOOGLE CHEATS, GENTLEMEN!
What does the next row of numbers look like?
First one to solve this receives all of my love!
A guy is trying to sneak his way into an exclusive gentleman's club. He eavesdrops on the 2 men in front of them to guess the secret password.
When the first guy knocked, the doorman said "twelve", and the man replied "six".
When the second one knocked, the doorman said "six", the man replied "three".
When the guy sneaking his way in knocked, the doorman said "ten" and the impostor said "five".
The doorman told him to go fuck himself...
What did the man trying to sneak in get wrong, and what should his reply have been?
GOOD LUCK GUYS!
PLEASE DONT CHEAT BY GOOGLING!!!
with STEVIE, who was my absolute best friend all throughout high school. I moved back to Philly for 4 or 5 years and we lost touch for like 7 years. But thanks to facebook, we found each other on there and are currently kicking back at my house waiting for the Venture Brothers to come on.
This guy had my back like the battery piece on a cell phone when we were nerdy little teenagers.
NOW WERE KICKIN ASS AND CRACKIN SKULLS IN OUR LATE 20S.
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTC CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEON Eoneuno
Girlfriend is blond, Chad has a hat, Stevie rocks the bitchin' beard, and I'm the tard in the red shirt.
2010-09-13 03:09:10 by PantyWipe
GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!
The new episode of The Venture Brothers tonight was one of the best I've ever seen, if not the absolute best of all time!
Jesus Christ, and the previews for next week? Phantom Limb and professor Impossible return? Fucking A all DAY, the second half of season 4 is gonna be totally BOSS!
If you don't watch Venture Bros, SLAP yerself... Go out and buy season 1,2, and 3 at the store... Then download the first half of season 4 on a torrent site. It is 100% worth it. It is LITERALLY the only show on TV right now that is worth setting aside the time to make sure you see the new episodes every Sunday night.
Adult Swim is 95% plotless, pointless, only-stoners-can-stand-it, shitty drawn, zero budget boring SHIT or seen-it-500-times reruns of good shows... and the remaining 5% is The Venture Brothers, the beautifully animated, funny as fuck, dont gotta be high to laugh at it, best show on television with amazing linear plots that keep that ass GLUED to the fucking screen.
IF THIS SHOW HAD A PUSSY, I'D FUCK IT 15 TIMES A DAY.
BEST SHOW EVER MADE. BAR FUCKING .
Then the cover of it will make a fucking BOSS tattoo.
Sorry pic is so small... fucking NG pic width restrictions.
And to all my Pennsylvania homies out there... Yes, that is a WaWa tattoo on my left arm.
I have "I Like That" stuck in my head. HARD. Stuck in the center of it like an inoperable malignant tumor.
It's the goddamn beat. Shit is INFECTIOUS. Here's the vid. Watch at yer own risk.
WARNING: CATCHY AS .